GRAMPIAN YOGA ASSOCIATION AND YOGA SCOTLAND
UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA
Sunday, 24thJune 2018
10.00am – 4.00pm
Guest tutors: Martin Julich and Charlie Grange
VENUE: Major Hall, 7 Trades, Trinity Hall, Holburn Street, Aberdeen AB10 6DA
(hot drinks available to purchase, please bring a light packed lunch)
FREE entry. Donations on the day will be divided between CLAN (Shiatsu treatments) and Willows Animal Sanctuary
FREE car parking at Repsol-Sinopec, 163 Holburn Street, Aberdeen AB10 6BZ
Entry by pre-booking only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Having difficulty with Teacher Training Application?
We are having some problems with one of our email addresses. Please check the Teacher Training page for more information if you haven’t heard from us. Apologies.
We held our Yoga Scotland AGM and Yoga Celebration on Saturday 10 March
Welcome to Yoga Scotland
Yoga Scotland is recognised by sportscotland as the Governing Body for Yoga in Scotland and has a network of around 300 qualified, registered and insured teachers. Although yoga is not a sport, this recognition is a way of establishing Yoga Scotland as one of the key components of the yoga community in Scotland.
Yoga Scotland is celebrating over 40 years of being at the heart of the yoga community in Scotland this year. Yoga Scotland wishes to help and guide each person who practises yoga to gain a greater knowledge and understanding of all aspects of yoga. We do this by providing opportunities for study and practice and access to education and training. We supply information on yoga classes throughout Scotland as well as a list of current Yoga Scotland-registered or recognised teachers. We also run professional yoga Teacher Training and Foundation courses and Living Yoga Study Group both for those who wish to develop their personal yoga practice and knowledge or go on to train as teachers.
For information about Yoga workshops, seminars and events in Scotland and abroad, see Events page.
Yoga Scotland magazine is also published three times a year.
Why be a member of Yoga Scotland?
* Connection with a Scotland-wide community of yoga practitioners and teachers
* Three full-colour magazines a year and regular updates via e-newsletters
* Reduced prices for Yoga Scotland events
* The chance to sign up for Yoga Scotland courses
Why choose the Yoga Scotland Teacher Training Course?
* You will have the support of experienced Hatha Yoga tutors and will also benefit from the skills and knowledge of specialist tutors for Anatomy and Physiology and Philosophy
* Support from your tutors throughout the course via email and phone
* Yoga for Pregnancy session is included in the price
* Two residential weekends also included
* You will be insured to teach from the beginning of the course