Membership of Yoga Scotland is open to all people who are interested in yoga.
To become a member of Yoga Scotland, please contact us for bank details and application form.
- Members receive the Yoga Scotland magazine
- Have access to all Yoga Scotland training courses
- Receive discounts on seminar fees
- Become part of the largest yoga community in Scotland
- Have the right to vote and take part in the way Yoga Scotland is run
- Teachers can have their classes listed on our on-line searchable database
Types of Membership
Three categories of membership are available:
- Ordinary Member: £25
- A Yoga Scotland Insured Teacher Member: £65 (£35 + £30 insurance premium)
- Non-Insured Teachers: £35
The non-insured Yoga Teacher membership category is open to all Yoga Teachers who have completed a training course of minimum 500-hours and have attained regular CPD each year since qualifying.
Subscriptions are due in September of each year, regardless of the initial date of joining.