Love yoga? Then join us and become part of an amazing family of yoga in Scotland. Our membership has roots deep in the merses of the Scottish Borders and its canopy buffeted by the winds across Shetland. We are open to anyone who is interested in yoga – whatever your form or lineage, whatever your ability.
Membership starts from £25 a year for ordinary (non-teaching) membership to £65 for teacher membership (includes insurance).
As a member of the Yoga Scotland clan you will:
- Have access to our highly regarded training courses. If you're looking for excellent teacher training, we're the organisation for you. We don't mess about when it comes to teacher training; we take it seriously because we know the responsibility you will have for your future students. This is why we provide a 500-hour course (not the increasingly usual 200-hour course) that covers all aspects of yoga so that you can carry its light forward with deeper knowledge, confidence and inspiration.
- As a teaching member of Yoga Scotland, you will have access to a wide range of discounted workshops, seminars and courses to enhance your personal practice and teaching. As a non-teaching member, you are welcome at a number of yoga events throughout the year and certain discretionary OGT days.
- Receive a great deal on your teaching insurance. Yoga Scotland insurance is highly competitive, comprising public liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance against Third Party claims up to £5m. (NB: Insurance runs September to September.)
- Receive Yoga Scotland Magazine – a platform for your views, in your voice. Three times a year,Yoga Scotland Magazine brings together wisdom from established teachers from across the yoga world to share with our members. We welcome members' stories of their own practice, struggles and triumphs to inspire and inform others on the path. There are also yoga instructionals, recipes, reviews and, of course, all the yoga news from around Scotland in one handy place. In addition, members are able to place a first advert in YSM free with subsequent ads carrying a massive discount of up to 40%.
- Be able to have your classes listed on our online searchable database. Make it easy for people to find you and build your tribe.
- Have the right to vote and take part in the way Yoga Scotland is run. We work in service to our membership, so get involved and let us know how we can help you in the best possible way so that you, your practice, and/or your students thrive.
- Enjoy discounts on certain yoga-related products and services, and access to fantastic competitions and give-aways. We're currently working on creating our new 2019 package – stay tuned for further details.
- Be part of one of the largest yoga communities in Scotland.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!